The YMCA Fairthorne Group has 3 levels of policy:
- Our Level One policies are a statement of intent, setting out what the organisation will do to meet its legal and strategic objectives as well providing a commitment to do so by senior staff and trustees.
- Our Level Two policies describe, in some detail, how we will meet the commitments described in the Level One policies, at a group level.
- Level Three polices are the operating procedures, setting out how the different activities carried out by the organisation, within individual branches and departments, will be run.
Level One and level Two policies are written and approved by the Board or one of its sub committees. Level Three policies are written by managers with the specialist knowledge and expertise to do so.
Links to our Level One policies are listed below:
- Business Policy
- Equal Opportunities & Diversity Policy
- Facilities Management Policy
- Health and Safety Policy Statement
- Our People Policy
- Programme Delivery Policy
- Safeguarding Children & Adults at Risk
We have public liability insurance of up to £10 million – see our latest policy.