YMCA Fairthorne Manor, near Botley, offers a countryside retreat, challenging activities and welcoming staff as an ideal team building venue.
Our 111 acre estate offers exciting team building activities as well as meeting rooms and a variety of catering options. Delegates can also enjoy a residential stay in bunk style accommodation or take the team building experience to another level with a camping experience in our glamorous bell tents.
Please see below for our Hampshire team building, catering and accommodation options. Our sales team will work with you to create your perfect visit, please give them a call to discuss your requirements on 01489 785228 or email email@example.com.
Keep up to date with our news:
Fairthorne Manor is located a short 10 minute drive from Junctions 7 and 10 of the M27, approximately 1 mile from the village of Botley near Hedge End. The full postal address is:
Fairthorne Manor, Curdridge, Southampton SO30 2GH
Our wonderful mix of indoor and outdoor activities provide a range of options suitable for any Hampshire team building event. The video and gallery below gives a snapshot of some of the things we have to offer you group. Although our video features children, we use many of the activities for our adult team building events. For details of our team building packages, 2015 Team Building information and price pack.
no images were found
Our dedicated catering team offer a range of meals to suit the needs of your group, ranging from tea and coffee in your meeting room, to a buffet lunch or full board.
Our meals are freshly prepared on site. All meals are served in the Daffodil Room, a purpose built dining room introduced in 2009 for up to 250 people.
We can cater for the vast majority of dietary needs and are more than willing to discuss any concerns you may have in advance of your visit.
We have a ranage of set menus available from hot or cold buffets to bbqs. Of course, we are happy to make changes according to the requirements of your group.
Please contact the sales team to discuss your catering needs.
We can provide accommodation for up to 450 people in two indoor blocks and tents. For images of the accommodation, please visit our gallery:
Ben’s House – 84 beds
- 18 x 4 bedded bunk rooms with sinks (see floor plan)
- 6 x twin leaders rooms with en-suite facilities
- 3 x leaders lounges with comfortable sofas, sink, tea/coffee facilities, fridge, lockable medicine fridge and safe
- 3 x wing, single storey, secure building enabling flexibility of use for several groups
- disabled bathroom facilities, including a wet room
Heald House – 90 beds
- accommodation over 3 floors, enabling flexibility of use for different groups
- 90 x beds in a combination of 2, 3, 4 and 6 bunk bedded rooms (see floor plan)
- fridge and tea/coffee making facilities on each floor
- pre-erected 6 person tents with wooden floors
- 5 dedicated tent villages
- communal group marquee for each tent site with lighting, fridge, chairs and power
- access to 2 separate toilet and shower blocks
- bell tent hire option on our Family Park & Campsite
Our team building rates four 2015 are as follows:
|Day delegate & half day of activities||Room hire as above, tea & coffee station, fork buffet lunch, bespoke half day activity programme based on your requirements||£85pp + VAT|
|Day delegate & full day of activities||Room base for the day, tea & coffee station, fork buffet lunch, bespoke full day activity programme based on your requirements||£125pp + VAT|
Our flexibility is one of our strengths, so if you would like a bespoke programme to include indoor accommodation or our beautiful bell tents please contact us on 01489 785228.
To discuss your requirements and to check availability, please contact us on 01489 785228 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Our sales team are available Monday-Friday from 8.30am-5.00pm.