YMCA delivers a range of community programmes within the Southampton area providing support and training to young people and adults across a variety of disciplines.
Our Southampton services include:
- Supported Housing – providing accommodation and support for young people in the heart of the city.
- Youth Work in Hamble – support for young people in the Hamble, Bursledon and Hound areas.
- Youth work programmes – bespoke courses to support the needs of your group.
- Support in schools – includes our Engage programme (for young people finding it difficult to engage with the school community) and Transition programme (preparing for the transition from primary to secondary school)
- Services for children and families including nurseries, pre-schools, Daycamps and an after school club.
Our social spaces
For up to date news follow us:
For further information on each option in Southampton, see the relevant pages listed in the above links.
Through membership of the YMCA Community, you will have the chance to feel a greater sense of ownership and belonging, as well as enjoying exclusive member events, discounts and early booking discounts. For more information visit our Membership page.