The YMCA is the leading childcare provider in southern England with a growing list of community services across Hampshire and the Isle of Wight providing the perfect platform for your child’s growth.
Our welcoming settings and caring environments put children first and our mission is to ‘champion and add value to young lives by providing experiences that challenge, enable and develop the individual.’
Our values: listening, caring, welcoming, exciting, inspiring, active.
Our unique approach brings our mission and values to life, supporting each child to develop individually and encouraging children and their families to achieve positive outcomes – the YMCA Way.
- Nurseries – giving children the best start in life at nine nurseries across the region.
- Baby & Toddler groups – a new place to meet friends and learn together.
- Pre-schools – the next step in development at our five pre-schools.
- Daycamps – creating childhood memories every school holiday at Fairthorne Manor, Shanklin, Portsmouth and across Southampton.
- Children with additional needs – the YMCA is open to everyone with appropriate support guaranteed.
- Residential Camps – fantastic experiences every Easter and summer at Fairthorne Manor.
- Birthday parties – memorable parties for your loved ones.
- Breakfast & after school clubs – easing the burden for working parents.
- Activity and residential centres – safe, welcoming and exciting places.
- Counselling – support for children, young people and adults when you really need it.
For more information on each service, please visit the relevant geographical location.
Through membership of the YMCA Community, you will have the chance to feel a greater sense of ownership and belonging, as well as enjoying exclusive member events, discounts and early booking discounts. For more information visit our Membership page.