The YMCA is the leading provider of early years and children’s activities in the south of England, offering the perfect platform for your child’s growth.
We deliver our programmes to children in The YMCA Way, a unique approach that brings our mission and six values to life, supporting each child to develop individually. The YMCA Way is underpinned by the Search Institute’s 40 Developmental Assets, which explore the influences and actions that affect and support children’s development both within and outside of the family.
Our mission is to ‘champion and add value to young lives by providing experiences that challenge, enable and develop the individual.’ Our work in the Eastleigh borough is just beginning, with additional YMCA services within easy reach of the town and its surroundings:
- YMCA Pre-school Eastleigh – offering term time care for 2-5 year olds at our new setting in Sirocco Park within easy reach of the town centre.
- Community room hire – an affordable community space for your event
- YMCA Family Park & Campsite – a special setting for all the family, including camping, outdoor activities, event hire and much more.
- Parent & Toddler Group at Fairthorne Manor – a year round outdoor group exploring our woodlands and discovering wildlife.
- Daycamps – at Fairthorne Manor, we lead the way for school holiday camps at our Ofsted outstanding scheme. In the summer holidays, our transport brings children to Fairthorne including stops in Eastleigh.
Community room hire
A modern, light and airy space for all the community, including use of a kitchen. Ideal for children’s parties and community groups. Contact us on 02380 641718 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
|2016 rates||Commercial businesses||Voluntary & statutory agencies|
|Week day evenings||£20||£15|
Prices are per hour, inclusive of VAT and subject to change.
Our social spaces
Keep up to date with our latest news by following us on our social spaces: