The YMCA is the leading provider of early years and children’s activities in the south of England, offering the perfect platform for your child’s growth.
Fairthorne Manor is situated near Botley and is an inspiring place, with fantastic facilities matched by the warm and generous welcome from our staff.
We deliver our programmes to children in The YMCA Way, a unique approach that brings our mission and six values to life, supporting each child to develop individually. The YMCA Way is underpinned by the Search Institute’s 40 Developmental Assets, which explore the influences and actions that affect and support children’s development both within and outside of the family.
Our mission is to ‘champion and add value to young lives by providing experiences that challenge, enable and develop the individual.’
- Fairthorne Manor Nursery – rated “Outstanding” by Ofsted, the nursery embraces a Forest School approach to nursery education making the most of the fantastic grounds.
- Fairthorne Manor Daycamps – the best in school holiday care on our Ofsted “Outstanding” Daycamp programme. The original and the best for adventure programmes in Hampshire.
- Fairthorne Manor Residential Camps – memorable stays for 8-16 year olds, often on their first night away from home.
- Birthday Parties – a wide selection of party options, from all inclusive outdoor parties to selecting from our activity calendar.
- Additional support – we are a mainstream provider proud to adapt our approach to make our services accessible to all children.
Our social spaces
Keep up to date with our news and events on our social spaces:
Through membership of the YMCA Community, you will have the chance to feel a greater sense of ownership and belonging, as well as enjoying exclusive member events, discounts and early booking discounts. For more information visit our Membership page.