Offered at every Daycamp, Big Day extends the fun for children and helps out busy parents who need to get to work.
Children of all ages on any Daycamp can extend their stay to a Big Day, with bookings following the same bookings rules as our regular Daycamps. For more information see our Dates & Prices page.
Children attending Big Day can enjoy:
- Extended activities from 7:45 am-6:00 pm
- Breakfast at 8.30am and a hot evening meal at 4.30pm
- Exciting activities before and after the main Daycamp day
- Free Campfire Big Day on Thursday evenings during the main summer holidays
Campfire Big Day
Offered during the main summer holidays, Campfire Big Day offers children the chance to join in the campfire fun without having to travel home! Bridging the gap between the end of the normal Daycamp day and the start of campfire, children will enjoy extra activities and a hot tea before joining the rest of the family to join in with campfire fun! Children already booked on Big Day can enjoy Campfire Big Day for FREE.
- every Thursday for just £8 during the main summer holidays, covering from 4:00pm-7:00pm
- evening only booking (children will not be booked on to morning Big Day)
- our campfire takes place from 7:00-8:00 pm; all family members are welcome to attend
- Children must be accompanied by, and remain the responsibility of, a parent/guardian when attending Campfire
- Children already booked on Big Day can enjoy a free Campfire Big Day – please let us know when you book
- Campfire Big Day must be booked by 12pm on Wednesday on the respective week
How to book
Big Day and Campfire Big Day can be added when making a Daycamp booking online or by calling us on 01489 785228.
Daycamp dates & prices
Daycamps are offered every school holiday. For details on dates, prices and booking, see our Dates & Prices page
Through membership of the YMCA Community, you will have the chance to feel a greater sense of ownership and belonging, as well as enjoying exclusive member events, discounts and early booking discounts. For more information visit our Membership page.