Offered during every main school holiday break*, sleepover is an ideal opportunity for children to extend their stay with us, spend a night away with friends and have fun one one of our evening activities.
With the exception of our youngest children in Holiday Club, all age groups and Daycamp themes have the option of extending the fun for just £29** per child per night including:
- accommodation (in single sex tents for Whitsun and summer, indoors in single sex rooms for the rest of the year)
- evening entertainment (often wide games, campfire or disco)
- dinner on the sleepover evening, breakfast and packed lunch the following day (we cater for dietary requirements)
- our expert adult care (our staff sleep in tents beside the children’s tents or in bedrooms on the same floor or corridor as the children’s bedrooms)
- adult to child ratio of 1:8
*excludes Christmas and summer additional weeks
**£24 if also booked on Big Day
Please see our suggested kit list to help in your preparation.
When do they run?
|Daycamp Period||Age Group||Day of Sleepover||Booking Deadline|
|February||All camps||Wednesday||1200 Tuesday|
|Easter week 2||All camps||Thursday||1200 Wednesday|
|Whitsun||All camps||Thursday||1200 Wednesday|
|Summer weeks 1-5||Multi-activity Camp & other themes (Adventure & Club 14-16)||Wednesday||1200 Tuesday|
|Multi-activity Camp & other themes (Activity Club)||Thursday||1200 Wednesday|
|October||All camps||Wednesday||1200 Tuesday|
How to book
Sleepover can be booked when making your original Daycamp booking online or over the telephone. We appreciate that your child may only decide they want to participate in sleepover once they’ve made some friends and settled in, so during the Daycamp week you have the opportunity to add sleepover. If the holiday period allows individual day bookings, the day of and day after sleepover must be booked. Please call us on 01489 785228 by midday the day before the relevant sleepover night for your child based on their age.
Through membership of the YMCA Community, you will have the chance to feel a greater sense of ownership and belonging, as well as enjoying exclusive member events, discounts and early booking discounts. For more information visit our Membership page.