Dates & prices
Fairthorne Manor school holiday care was rated as “outstanding” by Ofsted in a recent inspection (see full report) and our portfolio of camps remain excellent value for money.
Our residential options are detailed on our residential camp pages and include:
- 1 night sleepover on our Daycamp programme
- 2 night Big Weekend camps in the summer
- 4 or 5 night residential camps at Easter and in the summer holidays
To book, just decide on your dates and camp required and either book online or call us on 01489 785228 (8.30am-5.00pm Monday to Friday). Please note, the booking deadline for all Residential Camps is 12:00pm of the Thursday before the camp is due to start.
Residential Camp Dates:
Check back soon for camp dates.
Residential Camp Prices
|Daycamp type||1 night (sleepover)||2 nights (Big Weekend)||4 nights (Residential Camp)||5 nights (Residential Camp)|
|Dates||Year round||Summer only||Easter & Summer Week 5||Summer Weeks 1-4|
|Multi-activity Camp||£29 per child||£103 per child||£260 per child||£325 per child|
|Themed Camp||£29 per child||£280 per child||£350 per child|
|Equestrian Camp||£310 per child||£388 per child|
Don’t forget members enjoy discounts on all Residential Camps, Daycamps and much more.
Members who book Daycamps early can make the following fantastic savings:
|Daycamp||20% deadline||15% deadline||10% deadline|
|Summer||24th April||5th June||After 5th June|
Booking one of our camps couldn’t be easier:
- Book Daycamps online
- Call us on 01489 785228 and book over the telephone
- Visit us in person – our reception is open Monday to Friday from 8.30am-5pm
Please note, our Daycamps are very popular, so please book early to avoid disappointment. Daycamps must be booked by midday the Thursday before the Daycamp begins during periods when full weeks must be booked.
We offer a variety of ways to pay:
- Credit/debit card
- Cheque ( in person) in advance
- Cash (in person) in advance
- Childcare vouchers – if booking online or by telephone, you must pay in full at the time of booking using a credit/debit card and send us the vouchers for the childcare element of the booking with a clear reference of which child the payment relates to. Once we receive the vouchers, we will refund the voucher value back to the card with which you paid. It can take between 10-14 working days to refund you once we have received the vouchers. Alternatively, if booking by telephone, we can make a provisional booking and ask you to send the vouchers to us with your child’s name listed on the payment. Once the vouchers are received, your booking is confirmed and a confirmation sent. Please note that bookings are only confirmed once payment has been received. We accept vouchers from a variety of listed childcare providers. Childcare vouchers will only be refunded for eligible services that have been delivered within 6 months of receipt of a customers voucher.
Our Residential Camp booking conditions are available as a download; please contact us if you would prefer a hard copy.
Through membership of the YMCA Community, you will have the chance to feel a greater sense of ownership and belonging, as well as enjoying exclusive member events, discounts and early booking discounts. For more information visit our Membership page.