Our Townhill Daycamps offer exciting adventures for children every school holiday, delivering a mix of physical challenges, fun play and craft activities together in an action packed and engaging programme! Our experienced staff team, from our popular nursery, offer Daycamps in our purpose built building within the grounds of Townhill Infant School providing the very best in school holiday care.
Our Daycamps are offfered for children currently attending school in years R-3.
When are Daycamps offered?
Daycamps are offered virtually every school holiday from 8.00am-4.00pm with an option to extand to 6pm. To book call us on 023 80476283.
How much does it cost?
Daycamps are just £22 for 8.00am-4.00pm or £24.50 per day for 8.00am-6.00pm.
YMCA Members who book Daycamps early can make the following fantastic savings (if you have a child in one of our nurseries or pre-schools, then you’re a member!)
Our wide range of fun activities as perfect for this age group, with a mixture of physical games, craft activities, cookery and much more.
Details for our Summer programme is available here.
What will children achieve?
- Opportunity to mix, socialise and engage with a group of other children of similar age
- Take part in games and activities to further their physical, emotional, cognitive and creative development
- Opportunity to try new experiences and skills
- Interaction with excellent adult role models
What experience is required?
No previous experience and all abilities and backgrounds are welcome to Townhill Daycamps; if you feel that your child requires extra support please contact us to discuss your circumstances on 023 80476283.
Through membership of the YMCA Community, you will have the chance to feel a greater sense of ownership and belonging, as well as enjoying exclusive member events, discounts and early booking discounts. For more information visit our Membership page.
Our social spaces
Follow us for our latest news and share us with your friends.
YMCA Daycamps Townhill are located at YMCA Townhill Early Years, Townhill Infant School, Benhams Road, Townhill Park, Southampton SO18 2FG
Contact us on 023 80476283 or email@example.com
We are located here:
You can contact us in a number of ways:
- call us on 023 80476283 and book over the telephone with full payment
- complete a booking form and hand in to the nursery with full payment.
We offer a variety of ways to pay:
- Credit/debit card
- Cheque (if completing a hard copy booking form or in person)
- Cash (in person)
- Childcare vouchers – if booking online or by telephone, you must pay in full at the time of booking using a credit/debit card and send us the vouchers for the childcare element of the booking with a clear reference of which child the payment relates to. Once we receive the vouchers, we will refund the voucher value back to the card with which you paid. It can take between 10-14 working days to refund you once we have received the vouchers. Alternatively, if booking by telephone, we can make a provisional booking and ask you to send the vouchers to us with your child’s name listed on the payment. Once the vouchers are received, your booking is confirmed and a confirmation sent. Please note that bookings are only confirmed once payment has been received. We accept vouchers from a variety of listed childcare providers. Childcare vouchers will only be refunded for eligible services that have been delivered within 6 months of receipt of a customers voucher.
Our Booking Conditions are available as a download; please contact us if you would prefer a hard copy.
All children and young people attending Townhill Daycamps must bring the following:
- Packed lunch and a drink (refillable bottle as we have plenty of water on-site)
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Activity appropriate clothing
Images will be uploaded here shortly.
All of our work with children under 8 years old is registered and inspected by Oftsed (Ofsted Reg: EY 330639). We have a ratio of 1:8 for children aged under 8 years and 1:12 for children aged 8 years and over.
We also have the following measures in place:
- All staff hold an enhanced CRB disclosure
- A high proportion of staff hold a full and relevant level three qualification
- Safeguarding and child protection training is updated regularly
- A high proportion of the staff team hold a current paediatric First Aid certificate
- Robust behaviour management procedures
Copies of our Daycamp procedures are available on request.