The YMCA plays an important part in the support and development of family life with a growing list of community services across the south. Our welcoming settings put young people and their families first where we aim to ‘champion and add value to young lives by providing experiences that challenge, enable and develop the individual.’ Our values: listening, caring, welcoming, exciting, inspiring, active. Our unique approach supports each child to develop individually and encourages children and their families to achieve positive outcomes – the YMCA Way.
- Camping: quality time together in the great outdoors at our Family Park & Campsite
- Member Camp Outs: weekend camp outs for member families
- Member activity days: including survival and water options
- Family Festival: all inclusive family weekend – activities, catering and accommodation included.
- Family events – get together for a family BBQ in a beautiful setting or join us for one of member events.
- Family activities – get active together
- Birthday parties – celebrate your child’s birthday in style at Fairthorne Manor or Portsmouth
- YMCA Cafe in Winchester – relax with a soothing coffee.
- Health & Wellbeing – supporting parents through any concerns or difficulties that they may be experiencing.
For more information on each service for families, please visit the relevant geographical location.
Through membership of the YMCA Community, you will have the chance to feel a greater sense of ownership and belonging, as well as enjoying exclusive member events, discounts and early booking discounts. For more information visit our Membership page.