Fairthorne Family Fun
As a children’s charity part of our mission is to add value to young lives, but we don’t stop there. One of our many achievements over recent years is the value we have also added to family life, through the provision of clubs, camps and activities for the whole family to enjoy. Our aim is to transform communities by increasing the number of interactions we have with families, so we will continue to grow and develop these schemes offering exciting and varied family activities:
- Camping – enjoy the great outdoors with family and friends
- Family Festival – family camping with a difference, includes camping, meals and activities.
- Family Camp Outs – like Family Festival, but smaller and ideal for families who may not have camped before! Options in July, August & September
- Family activities – year round fun for all the family
- Family events – Easter, Spooky trail in October & Christmas
- BBQ hire – for family celebrations and special occasions
- Birthday parties – options for all ages, parties with a difference
Keep up to date with our family news and offers by following us on our social spaces.
See our video below to view the type of outdoor activities we have on offer at Fairthorne Manor. Expect to discover these as part of a birthday party, outdoor activities as part of a day visit or while you’re you’re camping with us.
For more information Call our team on 01489 772215 to check availability and make a booking.
Through membership of the YMCA Community, you will have the chance to feel a greater sense of ownership and belonging, as well as enjoying exclusive member events, discounts and early booking discounts. For more information visit our Membership page.