If you’re searching for a party with a difference, look no further than the host of options available at YMCA Fairthorne Manor for both children and adults.
We have activities for all ages, abilities and group sizes with every activity delivered on site by our friendly team throughout the year.
- Activity Parties – for a true outdoor experience to leave lasting memories, choose from options such as abseiling, aerial runway, kayaking, raft building, climbing, crate challenge and Jacob’s ladder. We’ll take care of the activity, instruction, equipment, party food, function room and invites. Suitable for 4-14 years.
- Trail Parties – an exciting and imaginative trail through the woods discovering clues and having an amazing adventure along the way. With two options available a Treasure Hunt Trail or a Woodland Trail, plus games. Suitable for 5-12 years.
- Survival Parties – offer a true outdoor adventure, where you’ll enjoy woodland games, build dens and collect wood to build a fire over which to cook your own party food! Suitable for 4+.
- Activity Calendar – try one or two of our activities from our regular activity calendar at our Family Park at Fairthorne. Perfect for small groups and to make new friends, as others may be booked on to the same sessions.
- BBQ hire – set in the stunning grounds of our Family Park, cook at your leisure and make use of our outdoor space, licensed bar, ample parking and toilet facilities. See our BBQ hire page for further details.
Further details for each option are listed on the respective pages. To discuss your requirements, contact our sales team on 01489 785228.
Through membership of the YMCA Community, you will have the chance to feel a greater sense of ownership and belonging, as well as enjoying exclusive member events, discounts and early booking discounts. For more information visit our Membership page.