Isle of Wight
As a children’s charity part of our mission is to add value to young lives, but we don’t stop there.
Over the last 5 years is the value we have also added to family life, through the provision of clubs, camps and activities for the whole family to enjoy. We aim to increase the number of interactions we have with families, so we will continue to develop our services offering a variety of family activities including:
- Nurseries in Newport and Shanklin
- Baby and toddler groups in Newport and Shanklin
- Daycamps – exciting school holiday camps for children at Winchester House in Shanklin.
- Counselling services for children including our Children’s Bereavement Service, Children’s Community Health Service, Tier 2 Counselling Service, School Counselling and Social Care Support.
- Adult Counselling
For further details on each of the above services in the Isle of Wight, please visit the relevant pages.
In addition, we also provide services for the wider Isle of Wight community including:
- corporate groups, including room and conference hire
- community hire for group events
- weddings and special occasions
Keep up to date with all our latest news by following and sharing us with your friends and family:
Through membership of the YMCA Community, you will have the chance to feel a greater sense of ownership and belonging, as well as enjoying exclusive member events, discounts and early booking discounts. For more information visit our Membership page.