For over 60 years, the YMCA has provided fantastic experiences for schools and groups at Fairthorne Manor and more recently at Winchester House on the Isle of Wight.
Our expansion in the more recent past means we can now offer a venue for all types of groups, from residential stays to day visits:
- Outdoor adventure – activity programmes at Fairthorne Manor, near Southampton, to help develop life skills, stimulate learning and improve confidence in a safe and rewarding environment for children and young people.
- Family & friends – camp, build a fire, toast marshmallows and experience outdoor adventures together at our Family Park & Campsite near Botley.
- Adult groups retreat – comfortable accommodation, full board, room hire and a warm welcome await you at Fairthorne Manor, near Southampton, and Winchester House on the Isle of Wight.
- Team building – work on your teams skills in groups with one of our team building days for children, young people and adults
- Room hire – a host of options from the Regency splendour and undercroft café of St John’s House in Winchester, the stunning grounds of Fairthorne Manor, near Botley, or the cliff top vista at Winchester House, near Shanklin.
Our experience at hosting groups means that we understand and appreciate the amount of organisation required on your part. By choosing the YMCA, we will ensure you have help in planning your visit every step of the way.
Through membership of the YMCA Community, you will have the chance to feel a greater sense of ownership and belonging, as well as enjoying exclusive member events, discounts and early booking discounts. For more information visit our Membership page.