Global Youth Leaders
5th July-2nd August & 7th August-4th September 2017 (16-18 years)
In 2015 we will be running two programmes, each 4 weeks long, offering even more young people the chance to enjoy the Global Youth Leaders experience.
What is Global Youth Leaders?
Global Youth Leaders is for young people from different countries and cultures that want to enjoy a summer of development, leadership training and fun! We also accept young people from the UK.
The camp is designed to bring together people from all over the world and is open to young people aged 16-18 who are looking for the next step in personal development. This is the perfect opportunity for young people considering working with children, in the outdoors or sports environment in the future or those wanting to spend their summer practicing their language skills in an exciting and challenging environment.
What will you do?
Our Global Youth Leader programme includes:
- Team building
- Language lessons
- Volunteering on Daycamps with children aged 4-16
Participants will be sharing accommodation with other GYL participants on the Fairthorne Manor site and all main meals will be catered for. Our Global Youth Leadership information pack outlines the programme and expected outcomes in more detail.
How much does it cost?
Global Youth Leaders is just £1000 per young person, including accommodation, full board and programmes listed above. We are unable to offer a member discount on this course.
How do you get involved?
To book your place, please complete the following steps:
- Complete the Global Youth Leaders Candidate Information form.
- Secure a Police Check.
- Return your completed candidate information form and Police Check via email to email@example.com or by post to Emily Akerman, Fairthorne Manor, Curdridge, Southampto, SO30 2GH. We will then contact you to advise whether your application has been successful and organise an invoice to cover the costs of the programme.
- Arrange your flights or other transport.
- Further details, including travel arrangements, what to bring etc will be sent to all successful applicants.
- Start packing!
If you have any questions before or during the application process, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.