YMCA has been providing a warm welcome to groups for over 60 years, offering fantastic experiences for groups across all age ranges and group sizes.
The diversity of groups that we host is testament to our flexibility and excellent customer service record.
We offer a venue for all types of groups:
- Outdoor adventure – activity programmes for children and adults at Fairthorne Manor to develop life skills, stimulate learning and improve confidence in a safe and rewarding environment.
- Residential accommodation in Shanklin on the Isle of Wight and at Fairthorne Manor for school, youth and adult groups.
- Self catering accommodation for groups of up to 24 in Shanklin, Isle of Wight.
- Camping – at our Family Park & Campsite at Fairthorne Manor
- Family Festival – camping and outdoor activity packages for families at Fairthorne Manor
- Team building & activity days – work on your teams skills in groups with one of our team building days for children, young people and adults
- Room hire – a host of options from the Regency splendour and undercroft café of St John’s House in Winchester, the stunning grounds of Fairthorne Manor, near Botley, or the cliff top vista at Winchester House, near Shanklin.