Our friendly and enthusiastic staff team provide exciting school holiday programmes at the Oasis Academy Mayfield in Sholing. Utilising the fantastic facilities that the Academy has to offer, children aged 4-16 years enjoy a range of indoor and outdoor sessions, making new friends and learning new skills along the way!
What will children achieve?
Our Daycamps are great and offer children a choice of 3 activities per session, offering:
- an opportunity to socialise with a group of other children of similar age and make new friend
- participation in games and activities to further their physical, emotional and creative development
- an opportunity to try new experiences and skills
Our work with the under 8s is registered with Ofsted We have a ratio of 1:8 for under 8s and 1:12 for over 8s.
Information & prices
There are a couple of options to fit round busy home lives:
- Standard day: 9.00am-4.00pm at £21 per day
- Extended hours: 8.00am-6.00pm at an additional £5 per day
Members receive a discount of up to 20%. If you have a child in one of our childcare settings, then you’re a member! Find out about YMCA membership here.
What should your child bring
All children attending Daycamps must bring:
- packed lunch
- drink in a refillable bottle
- weather and activity appropriate clothing
- sun cream (fingers crossed!)
Please drop off and collect promptly.
Make a booking
Book online or contact us on 01489 772215. Full payment is required at time of booking. Members receive great discounts – see our programme below for details.
Find us at Oasis Academy Mayfield, Ashley Crescent, Southampton SO19 9NA. For bookings, contact us on 01489 772215.