Become a member
Why Join the YMCA?
YMCA Membership is the perfect way for you and your family to become a bigger part of what we do. As well as offering fantastic benefits throghout the year, membership also gives you a chance to shape the future of the YMCA and make a real difference in your community.
How much does it cost?
YMCA memberhsip is just £55 per year for the whole family.
How do I become a Member?
Joining the YMCA couldn’t be easier.
- Add membership when you book your Daycamps online
- Give our friendly sales team a call on 01489 785 228
What are the benefits?
By becoming YMCA Members you and your family will benefit from a whole range of exclusive members’ benefits, including special offers, exclusive events and discounts.
Enjoy a free exclusive members’ event once a month at Fairthorne Manor, Botley and Winchester House, Shanklin. Get involved in exciting members’ events at locations across our organisation, all year round. To book your place call 01489 785 228
Enjoy special members’ benefits at all our events and all our services. This includes offers such as early bird booking, free refreshments, exclusive members’ areas and more. Don’t forget to ask about the membership offer when you make your next booking.
Enjoy members’ discounts on your favourite services:
- Up to 20% off Daycamps at Fairthorne Manor, Portsmouth, Sholing and Shanklin
- 10% off camping, BBQ & fire pit hire and refreshments at Fairthorne Manor Family Park & Campsite
- 10% off activities at Fairthorne Manor
- 20% off birthday parties at Fairthorne Manor and in Portsmouth
- 20% off refreshments at YMCA Winchester Café
- 10% off After School Club at Portsmouth Grammar School
- 10% off Family Festivals at Fairthorne Manor
- Discounts and early bird booking discounts at various YMCA events throughout the year
How can I help the YMCA?
There are lots of ways to help support us, from volunteering to fundraising, donating or just letting us know what you think.
Throughout the year we have exciting volunteering opportunities across the organisation, including:
- Outdoor activities
- Youth work
- Gardening and much more
Whether you’ve got a few hours to spare or can make a regular commitment we have something for everyone. Vist our volunteering page for more details.
Give us Your Opinion
- Join your local members’ committee to help decide how fundraising is spent, help allocate bursary places, give vital feedback and get involved in events. Contact your local branch manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
- Want to help decide the future of YMCA Fairthorne Group? Why not join our brand new Members’ Council and work with senior staff, trustees and other members to have your voice heard. To get involved email email@example.com
Join one of our fantastic fundraising events, bring your family, challenge your work colleagues or enter with a friend:
- 12th March Sleep Easy, Southampton. Spend a night sleeping in a cardboard box to raise money for our housing work
- 4th June Cycle the YMCA Way. Challenge yourself to an exhilerating cycle ride or join our family challenge event at Fairthorne Manor
- 11th September Walk the YMCA Way. Join us for an energetic walk across beautiful countryside
- 17th September Den Building Challenge. Bring the whole family and challenge yourselves to build a shelter
Would you prefer to hold your own fundraising event? We are always happy to hear your ideas and support your events, however big or small.
Visit our fundraising page to get more details, sign-up to one of our challenge events or find out how to organise your own fundraising event.