Our Townhill Daycamps offer exciting adventures for children every school holiday, delivering a mix of physical challenges, fun play and craft activities together in an action packed and engaging programme! Our experienced staff team offer Daycamps in our pre-school building within the grounds of Townhill Infant School, providing the very best in school holiday care.
Daycamps are great fun, offering children:
- an opportunity to socialise with a group of other children of similar age and make new friend
- participation in games and activities to further their physical, emotional and creative development
- the chance to try new experiences and develop new skills
Our work with the under 8s is registered with Ofsted, where we have a 1:8 ratio.
What should your child bring on the day?
All children attending Daycamps must bring:
- packed lunch
- drink in a refillable bottle
- weather and activity appropriate clothing
- sun cream (fingers crossed!)
Information & prices
Daycamps are offered every school holiday.
There are a couple of options to fit round busy home lives:
- Standard day: 8.00am-4.00pm at £23.50 per day
- Extended day: 8.00am-6.00pm at £26.00 per day
Members receive a discount of up to 20% – find out more on our latest programme. If you have a child in one of our childcare settings, then you’re a member! Find out about YMCA membership here.
Make a booking
To book, call us on 02380 476283. Full payment is required at time of booking. Members receive great discounts – see our programme below for details.
Find us at YMCA Pre-school Townhill, Townhill Infant School, Benhams Road, Townhill Park, Southampton SO18 2FG. For bookings, contact us on 02380 476283 or firstname.lastname@example.org.