Join us this December as we ask those that can to donate an item a day to one of our community branches to support a family in your area this holiday season.
We will be collecting from Monday 3rd December though to Thursday 20th December. Unlike other food banks, from Tuesday 18th – Thursday 20th December we will be accepting fresh items.
And it’s Christmas so please add any treats you think might bring that extra smile at this festive time. Bring one thing a day or drop off what you can when you can!
Most needed food items:
- Canned protein (Fish & meat)
- Canned fruit
- Canned vegetables
- Meals in a Tin (e.g. Pork n’ Beans or Stew)
- Whole grain rice
- Pasta and pasta sauce
- Healthy canned soups
- Baby food
- Baby formula
- Toiletries (all family ages)
- Household Items (toilet paper, cleaning products, etc)
It would be lovely to see some treat items for the whole family.
Also happy to receive family supplies (new only):
- Baby blankets – receiving or warmer blanket.
- Baby toiletry items e.g., lotion, shampoo, Vaseline, baby oil or powder
- Baby bottles (large or small)
- Baby toy
- Winter wear, e.g., sweaters, booties, mitts, hats
If donating between 18th – 20th December please donate fresh foods anything that will last beyond the 21st (i.e. fruit like apples, veg like fresh carrots or potatoes, milk, cakes & biscuits, etc).
Please note that we cannot accept any frozen items.
We are also in need of boxes to transport these food hampers to their recipients.
All of our branches will be accepting donations, please see our locations above for your nearest. Thank you for your support!